“Beautiful surprise”

In Elegance Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My wife and I recently took a trip to Canada and stopped in at Niagara-on-the-Lake. We stumbled upon this wonderful B&B and are very glad we did. Friendly hosts, beautiful home, and amazing breakfast. Would be going again if we could!

• Stayed: August 2012
There are newer reviews for In Elegance Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 28 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here for three nights for our first visit to NOTL. We have traveled extensively in both Canada and abroad and have certainly experienced a wide range of accommodation over the years. We were very pleased with our experience at In Elegance, and I have to single out the breakfasts in particular. They were outstanding. My wife complained of "breakfast withdrawal" when we were back home. The rooms were a good size, the place was clean and our hosts were friendly and helpful. We rented bikes from In Elegance for a very reasonable price and that method of transportation proved to be a good way to get back and forth from downtown (just a short ride). Can't say enough good things about our stay. They certainly adhere to very high standards.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This was my first B&B experience, and it was absolutely wonderful. The location itself was perfect for cool, quiet nights in our completely gorgeous room (the Vintage) with absolutely no traffic; we left the window open to enjoy the serenity. You can also easily walk to the main strip of Niagara-on-the-Lake to enjoy many of the shops and restaurants, with Dana giving you many tips about the area so you never feel lost. Enjoying fresh brewed coffee in their little secluded garden area was lovely. It was a great way to start our morning with fresh air before enjoying a delicious home cooked breakfast made with local produce. Peaches were in season and were terrifically prepared each day as a highlight to an already wonderful meal. A friendly partnership with a local touring service offers choices for different types of tours - wine, cheese, chocolate, or any combination. Everything was hassle free and allowed us to enjoy a wonderful day tour, visiting local wineries as well as a terrific patio lunch at a restaurant in town. Dana and her husband Vito go the extra mile to make sure your stay is nothing short of perfect, taking care of every detail and answering every question you have. I definitely recommend In Elegance to everyone looking for a place to stay in the Niagara region.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I split my weekend between the parks, the historic fort of Niagara on the Lake and In Elegance. I am not much of a wine drinker. I wanted a historic tour that's why I came to Niagara on the lake. I went to a B&B because I couldn't find any hotels close by and I chose In Elegance because of a friend who went there before and told me to check it out. I was so surprised that there was so much outdoorsy things to do in the town and I could actually go to the water. Sweet thing on a hot day!
As far as IN Elegance I was really pleased how great everything was. The more you travel the higher are your expectations, but with In Elegance it will be difficult to beat. I slept well, Dana told me all the places to go and how to save money and VItold had the bikes ready for me. The breakfast was highly nutritious and conquered my morning appetite. I've been to other great B&Bs but this one beats them all. Keep up the great work guys!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We had a great visit to NOTL and In Elegance made it that much more enjoyable! Comfortable, clean and quiet. Both hosts were welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed hearing about their heritage. The breakfasts were simply the best we have had!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Everyone talks about Dana's scrumptious breakfasts, and they are not exaggerating. We enjoyed everyone of them and we stayed 10 nights at the Inn, so we ate several! The Inn itself is relaxing and clean. The garden patio is a beautiful place to have a cup of morning coffee or a glass of wine later in the day. Best of all, our hosts, Dana & Vito were so pleasant and helpful. We truly enjoyed the Shaw theatres in Niagra-on-the-Lake and attended 5 plays. We also had fun going to several of the many wineries in the region. It is the perfect place to stay if you want to take day trips around the area or just have a nice place to relax at the Inn or enjoy the town. A plus for us was wireless internet at the Inn (at no charge!). We had some very interesting conversations with other guests who came from different areas of Canada, the U.S. and even France. We definitely would recommend a stay at In Elegance and plan to go back.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We had a lovely room with all the needed conveniences and an outstanding breakfast each morning. The location at the edge of town made it easy to go out into the countryside or into the town center. Both hosts were pleasant, cheerful and helpful. The conversations with hosts and other guests were interesting and added to the whole experience.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple