We had a wonderful visit and stay at the Abacot Hall B & B. Ed & Irene, were very gracious hosts who made it a point to give us all the details about our stay. Irene provided us with coupons for free wine tastings at various wineries in the area which we ended visiting 3 wineries using the coupons. The room was beautifully furnished with a very comfortable king size bed. We were served a very tasty 3-egg omelette expertly prepared by Ed along with a good sausage, hash browns, toast and jelly, a fruit dish and coffee. We had a terrific conversation with Ed and Irene as we ate breakfast. They make you feel immediately at ease and at home as they were very friendly, helpful and gracious hosts. We highly recommend the Abacot Hall B & B to all who will be spending some time in the Niagara-On-The-Lake region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast