We stayed here for our anniversary in 2005 or 2006. We'd never been to a B&B or this town, but had heard great things. What we heard was true - this was a very nice experience, and the innkeepers, beside making outstanding food, were very accommodating of our boxer. We are considering returning to Niagara-on-the-Lake and will certainly be considering staying at Abacot Hall again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast