This B&B was the first one that myself and my husband stayed when we first came to visit Niagara-on-the-lake, it was owned then by Mike & Pauline, wonderful couple, made the stay nice, and found out that they were originally from Wales (which is where I'm originally from) and had a great stay. The B&B is about 5 blocks from the main street, and the rooms are spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast