I have been coming to this particular B & B since 2006. We weren't able to visit last year but returned this year. The place has changed owners since then, but the new owners, Ed and Irene, run the place with the same friendly attitudes and attention to detail. I love that they've stayed with the short order cook idea so that you can choose what you want and how much you want to have for breakfast. It's a lovely place that's not right in the center of Niagara-on-the-Lake (it's only a 10-minute walk to the center of town) but is within easy walking distance to two great restaurants, the Stone Road Grille and The Winery. What a great place to stay in a lovely area of Ontario!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake