We stayed at Irene and Ed's beautiful bed and breakfast Sept.8. The place is wonderful and the setting is so peaceful. It is within walking distance of the main street so one does not have to drive. The rooms are emaculate with even the smallest detaied attended to. The menu for breakfast would rival any retaurant and the choices are many. Omlettes, fresh friut and breads, baking, meats, etc. We will definetly be returning as we could not imagine staying anywhere else in the Niagara area. Close to many vineyards and coupons for tastings.What else could you want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake