Loved Ed and Irene! Very helpful with finding places to eat or things to do. Set up an afternoon wine tasting for us and it was the perfect way to see the wineries.....especially since it was the last weekend of the wine festival. Enjoyed a bottle of wine on the back deck of the inn which was very pleasant. Fun conversation over breakfasts. Highly recommend a stay here if you are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast