We had a very pleasant and comfortable 2 night stay at the Abacot Hall. The accommodations were excellent and very clean. There was a nice variety of breakfast choices. Ed makes sure your requests are to your liking with a little humor on the side. Irene and Ed do a super job of making you feel like part of the family. They were also very helpful with planning our day's activities. When we return to the area we will definitely plan on staying with Ed and Irene because they are such great host.
Diane and Casey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake