We recently had a chance to take a brief trip to a place we had heard good things about - Niagara-on-the-Lake. Friends recommended Abacot Hall, and we are so glad we decided to stay there. The house is charming, clean, and very welcoming, thanks to the hosts, Ed and Irene. They were helpful regarding restaurants and wine tours, but mostly they were just friendly people - really made us feel welcome. And Ed is a great breakfast chef! We hope to make a return visit someday - thank you both!
Christy and Andre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake