Ed and Irene are a delightful balance of attentive and friendly innkeepers. We liked the location of Abacot Hall which allowed for a nice walk to the heart of the old town area. NOTL neighborhoods are lovely to walk through. It was also easy to get on the road to the wineries and other attractions as well. We felt very well cared for in the mornings at breakfast which was very yummy and included Ed's home made bread and fresh offerings from the area. Warm hospitality, lovely room and relaxing area, peaceful and very clean will bring us to Abacot Hall for our future visits to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake