Not at all surprising - Ed & Irene were wonderful and amazing hosts for our stay. They truly go above and beyond with the 'extras' and you can tell that they do enjoy having guests. I will never stay at any other BnB in the area. The rooms are clean & quaint, the house is very well kept, and the back deck is amazing! Take a bottle of wine and sit out on the back deck - it's a beautiful view of their large backyard, and so peaceful and quiet. Ed booked a wine tour for us last minute, even though there was a waiting list for tour he managed to get us a spot. You will never find more genuine, fun, and helpful hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast