We really enjoyed our 3 night stay at Abacot Hall. The rooms are beautifully decorated, clean, and provide ample space. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony or in the living room with our friends for planning our day's events. Ed and Irene provided a delicious, made-to-order breakfast. Our hosts also shared valuable information on the many area attractions. Their discount cards to local restaurants and wineries added to the value of the B&B. They made us feel right at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake