My favorite time of year is my annual getaway with my sister in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Since we discovered Abacot Hall B&B, four years ago, our getaway has been absolutely perfect! Ed and Irene are welcoming, knowledgeable, congenial hosts. Our room is always comfy, charmingly decorated, and stocked with everything we need. Breakfast is a delight: delicious entrees, cozy dining room, and the opportunity to chat with our hosts and fellow guests. Ed and Irene are always ready to recommend activities and dining options. These suggestions have introduced us to some of our favorite spots! The B&B is located just a few blocks from Queen Street, convenient to the Shaw Festival, fine dining, and other points of interest. We will return to Abacot Hall again and again! Thank you, Ed and Irene, for sharing your beautiful property, and welcoming us "home" each year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake