We had a wonderful time in Niagara on the Lake and staying at Abacot Hall B&B was a great choice. The location is within walking distance to downtown shops, theaters, and restaurants Ed and Irene were gracious hosts, opened their home to us and made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Ed's signature homemade breads and breakfast dishes were delicious! The rooms were very clean and and pleasant. We enjoyed spending time on the balcony with a glass of wine taking in the tranquil environment. Ed and Irene went above and beyond by sharing their knowledge of the area and providing us with discount coupons for wineries and restaurants. Ed also provided us with a personalized map, with a suggested route to favorite wineries and points of interest. Thanks for helping to make our vacation so relaxing and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Georgian style Bed and Breakfast on large private property in the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, theatres. One block to bike trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abacot Hall Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Abacot Hall Bed And Breakfast