This was intended as a stopover to see the Falls not far away, and drive on to Grand Bend. We found the welcome in the hotel (Penny) warm and genuine and got great friendly service and help from Marlene the next morning when leaving. Niagara-on-the-Lake is utterly charming - lots of fascinating shop windows and loads of choice for eating. We had a splendid meal in the Charles Inn, wandered round the town that night and would have loved to be able to spend more time in it in the daylight. Would strongly recommend this as a place to stay when visiting Niagara Falls since the town of Niagara itself seemed rather tacky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western