Although by no means cheap, this hotel was priced reasonably well. My only negative is that they charged us extra for my son (15 years old) and father-in-law (84 years old), and I don't believe they gave us any larger room - we got the same one we would have had if we had just traveled as a couple. Maybe they did that due to the cost of the breakfast, which was decent. Room was clean, staff was VERY helpful - took and delivered phone messages, called around to find out about local attractions at our behest, provided us with parking info (challenge during the summer in this town), etc. NOTL is a beautiful village, and one could spend a few days there easily -- great place to unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western