Very nice hotel`, staff are very courteous, furniture in the room are very nice. It is only a 15 mins walk to Queen St.where most of the restaurant are but there are a few nearby. We really like the Old Winery which is only 600 metres from the hotel. Hotel has a balcony where you can enjoy your breakfast or relax. Short distance to many wineries and 25 min drive to Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western