We just stayed at the Best Western in Niagara-on-the-Lake and we loved it! We were there last Wednesday - we got the last room in the hotel and it was great! The room had a queen size bed and a fireplace - for the rate we paid it was a great deal (esp. in this town) only $193.50 with a AAA discount. We loved the breakfast - the waffles are wonderful. The staff are friendly and very welcoming. If you are going to Niagara-on-the-Lake, you must stay at the Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western