The manager is very helpful and professional.
The hotel is in a good location and is a great option if you don't want to spend $200+ a night elsewhere in the expensive Niagara-on-the-Lake region.
My only complaint is that the rooms are a bit dark due to small windows - but it looks like a brick building that was turned into a hotel and that might explain it.
On the whole, good value for what you pay. The free internet was a great perk and the breakfast that was included IS REALLY GOOD!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western