I used TripAdvisor to book 5 hotels for an 11 day trip of Canada, starting in Niagara on the Lake and ending in Sutton, Quebec. Car or bike is suggested if you stay at the BW Colonel Butler Inn but it is conveniently located for meals, winery visits and away from the traffic associated with Niagara on the Lake in the summer. It is a small establishment, but very clean, with excellent breakfast included in price. Personnel friendly and helpful when questioned. I felt this was an excellent choice for cost and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Colonel Butler Inn offers an atmosphere of comfort and friendly service with affordable rates for visiting Niagara on the Lake. Accommodations are tastefully appointed, spacious and are well suited for couples, families, and groups. Rates always included our enhanced continental breakfast, parking, and wireless internet access. Plus, the hotel offers a convenient location for visting the town's numerous wineries, outstanding restaurants, wonderful shopping, and the renowned Shaw Festival theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Colonel Butler Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colonel Butler Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Best Western Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Best Western