My husband and I visited the Niagara-on-the-Lake area for a few days at New Year's and decided to say a bit of money over the very pricey hotels in the downtown area. The service was ok and the room clean. We were a little disappointed that the hotel was beginning to look slightly shabby and the bed was horribly uncomfortable, which is very unusual for a HGI. But at less than 1/2 the price of the expensive boutique hotels we couldn't complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton