Great property and good service. Closer to downtown St Catherines than Niagara on the Lake.
Pros: Clean and new, good service, good basic cafe on property, great setting with outside space and great pool/spa area with a good workout room
Cons: location if you wish to visit Niagara on the Lake and quite a distance from many good eating establishments. Rooms are not very sound proof for hall noise and bathroom noise, The beds are the type that lets you ajust the firmness and overal they are not very confortable.
"Management needs to speak with cleaning staff vis a vis noisy meetings/conversations in the hall very disturbing"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton