On May 24 and after perusing the tripadvisor reviews, my wife and I decided to stay for an overnight at the Inn. I raised some concerns re blackout dates for CAA and Seniors discounts. I had run copies of the Hilton websites which had made the application of blackout dates especially for CAA a little more than ambiguous. The service from the reservations desk was efficient and courteous but they were relatively adamant that their policy would be maintained. I requested a discussion with Mike the manager. He quickly registered with my queries especially the printout from Hilton family of hotels stating categorically that CAA is honoured "every day`
He promptly discounted our accomodation price. He was more than fair.
We enjoyed our stay immensely especially as May 24 was the wife`s 50th birthday anniversay.
-coffee, newspapers, cookies and apples free
-hot hot tub although small
-clean and efficient
-Subway, Horton`s and other fast food outlets across street
-frig and microwave
-wonderful firmness adjusting queen beds
-nice scenic grounds
-big flat screen TV
-clock radio that plays your mp3`s through the headphone jack
-very helpful front desk staff
-and of course the excellent managerial style of Mike
-nice pool but very cold. We did the ice cream waffle effect between the pool and hot tub.
-not the hotels fault but there were several noisy swearing groups of youths marching through the halls at about 1PM. They came and went but of course not after waking us up.
All and all a very enjoyable overnight with swift check out. Would go again. Terry and Tania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five storey hotel nestled in park like sating and less than 15 minutes either from Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake features 118 spacious guestroom: 43 King rooms, 63 Queen rooms with two QQ beds, 11 Deluxe Jacuzzi Suites, which includes plenty of amenities such as: The Sweet Dreams Bed Experience, Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Sleep System adjustable bed, fridge, microwave and coffeemaker, 37” LCD High Definition Digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games, complimentary wired & wireless high-speed Internet access, Ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra Chair, Secure PrinterON remote printing, two dual line telephone and MP3clock radio and iron/ironing board. Complimentary 24 hours Business Centre, Complimentary “to go” morning Coffee or Tea. We also offer a 24 hour Pavilion Pantry for snacks and microwavable meals, coin laundry service and complimentary parking and Electric vehicle charging station FREE of charge to our guest.Recreation Facility: Fitness centre with the latest in equipment by PRECOR, indoor heated pool and invigorated whirlpool and outdoor patio. For your dining pleasure The Great North American Grill – Restaurant, which offer Mediterranean & American cuisine and featuring made to order eggs and other delicious items, a hearty lunch and dinner specialties daily prepared by our talented Chef. Prime Rib Special every Friday & Saturday night. We can accommodate in our Garden View Ballroom conferences, dinner parties or weddings up to 220 persons with outdoor Gazebo for Wedding Ceremonies.Welcome to the HILTON GARDEN INN, Niagara-on-the-Lake and great Canadian Wine Region, Art Galleries, Golf & Journey back in time-relive the War of 1812 , “the Prettiest Town in Canada” please come and Witness History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Hilton Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara-On-The-Lake Hilton