“Fun and Food!”
Review of The Olde Angel Inn

The Olde Angel Inn
Reviewed 17 October 2013

What a cool place! The atmosphere was very lively, the staff were super friendly and engaging and the food was great! I had the fish and chips, which I enjoyed, but I think I would rather have had the steak and Guiness pie that my husband ate - that was amazing! The ambience of the old (and haunted) building was a real treat - so much fun. I totally recommend this place if you like great food and a really great vibe.

There are newer reviews for The Olde Angel Inn

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Be really hungry when go cause they give you lots of food! The hard cider was great, food was great! We were there during the day so we didn't experience the entertainment.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Old Angel Inn was terrific! Its like stepping into an English Pub. The staff are terrific, very friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious! I'd highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Just off main street you will find this gem. Great English pub atmosphere.

Best on the menu is the pot pies. Not just one type but many choices on the menu. Served fast and friendly.

1  Thank Victor D
Reviewed 27 August 2013

People were so friendly! Food and drink was fantastic! Had a great evening and would highly recommend a stop here!