“Great place for a bite and a brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Olde Angel Inn

The Olde Angel Inn
Summersville, West Virginia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great place for a bite and a brew”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Came across the Olde Angel Inn by chance. Started a ghost walk here and had to wait awhile before the tour began so we stepped inside to partake. Cool place with lots of history, a a ghost to boot!! Cannot wait to return to sample more....

Visited April 2013

berkshire, england
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Proper Pub.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

A proper old pub, good service, great range of drinks, and good food. We stumbled on this place by accident, but are very glad we did.
I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited August 2013
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun and Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

What a cool place! The atmosphere was very lively, the staff were super friendly and engaging and the food was great! I had the fish and chips, which I enjoyed, but I think I would rather have had the steak and Guiness pie that my husband ate - that was amazing! The ambience of the old (and haunted) building was a real treat - so much fun. I totally recommend this place if you like great food and a really great vibe.

Visited October 2013
Clinton Twp.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great food with lots of!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Be really hungry when go cause they give you lots of food! The hard cider was great, food was great! We were there during the day so we didn't experience the entertainment.

Visited October 2013
No. VA
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Great Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

The Old Angel Inn was terrific! Its like stepping into an English Pub. The staff are terrific, very friendly and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious! I'd highly recommend it!!

Visited September 2013