“Fabulicious is Just That!”

The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates
Reserve with OpenTable
The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$40 - US$117
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We went for lunch during the Fabulicious Dining Experience. We had the curried soup, the salmon fettuccini and the bread pudding. We ordered a glass of cab franc. Chef Jason did not disappoint. What a fantastic lunch and afternoon in a great and wonderful atmosphere! Service was top notch. Thank you Peller!

1  Thank susan a
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

The store was empty and we had to walk over to the clustered chatting staff to ask if they were closed. Then they took their good old time coming over to wait on us. We got a rude tone from the girl who waited on us. We inquired about the restaurant and if they had a children's menu. We were told to go and ask then the sales clerks snickered. We went to the restaurant again empty and I had to ask if they were open. The snotty waitress told us they don't have food for children they have a 5 course menu and walked away. How do they know if our children would eat it. Some children will eat anything. The restaurant was empty you think she would have tried to get a customer. Snobbery from sales clerks and waitresses. If they only knew our annual income. It's a lot more than a sales clerks or waitresses.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We decided on treating ourselies to dinner and it was worth every single penny.

When we were running late we spoke with Kevin who was happy to push our reservation to a later time to ensure we could make it.

Our server Jennifer was professional, warm and engaging through each course of our meal and made it an experience we will not forget.

Now on to the food... ohhh, the food!!! There are no words to describe the food so I won't because no amount of positive adjectives I use can truly express how amazing the food truly was.

THANK YOU to Pellar Estates to treating us to a meal and experience we will never forget.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Didn't get to try the restaurant this visit. We went to a tasting with our friends who are members. No charge and one can taste as many wines as one wants. The person who served us was very knowledgable and answered all our questions and also brought up many interesting points and suggestions for wines we might like to try and for pairings of the wines with food. She was spot on with all her suggestions. Our hosts purchased several bottles and have quite a few of the wines from Peller in their cellar at home. Since we are from the US we only purchased 4 bottles. I highly recommend this winery as a good place to taste/shop.

1  Thank trailrunnerOpelikaAL
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Was cruising the countryside of Lake Niagara trying not to look so touristy. I read somewhere that the wineries were nice in the area. Now we're from California and have our share of wineries and all relatively close by. Who would have thought I'd travel 2,400 miles for a conference having never visited a winery in our entire lives then find ourselves at Peller... And by accident at that... My GPS kept turning off and when I pulled over to let to it find a satellite there was Peller Winery. I quickly looked up in Internet when signal came back on and found out Peller has a special wine called Ice Wine. So we said what the hey let's check it out. Now, one thing I noticed about this part of Canada is there aren't too many Hispanics around. Face it in Southern California there are thousands of Hispanics working as gardeners, construction, road works, food services etc. Nothing racist intended just the facts, besides hey I'm Hispanic though third generation native Californian. Anyways, when I walked into Peller I would not have been surprised if the hired help would have told me check with management for work. Being the first time in any winery we walked around acting like we knew what we were doing. Saw plenty of noses in glasses and swirling of wine and plenty of pretty people. It was nice. So back to to Ice wine. We finally had nerve to ask a host if we could taste some of this wine. She said it costs $7 for three shots or glasses rather and the money paid would be credited towards a purchase. Not a bad deal. We were quite impressed by the taste of this wine especially since we don't normally drink wine. So we bought two bottles and left happy at our first visit to a winery! So even as I'm sure the hired help could see we were amateurs they still treated us very nice. I would highly recommend this winery whether your a professional wine connisuer or first timers like us. Next time we pass here will definitely stop and try the seven course meal. And who knows they might even offer me a job!!! LOL just kidding