“Faulty Bathroom”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Sudbury, Canada
“Faulty Bathroom”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

usually this motel has good amenities but room I had this stay was not the best bathroom wise..
toilet sweated badly,by morning floor was wet...water in the sink drained very slowly..bathtub drain did not hold water..
otherwise room was comfy and clean...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenni L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lakeshore - North Bay, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us! We really appreciate your feedback so we can make sure that your next visit with us is just perfect! We would love to know when you are planning to be back in the area. You can contact me directly at cn282@whg.com and I would be delighted to make your reservation and stay with us wonderful. Alison McGraw-General manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Cornwall
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is a typical comfort Inn hotel. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and in good repair. The Breakfast was good, although the are was very small with only three tables. The first day I left a small tip on the bed. when I returned, the money was on the night table. I assumed it was a very honest cleaner who thought I dropped the money. I would definitely stay here again. I only had two minor complaints; there weren't any available outlets to plug in my computer (this is a common problem with most hotels) and the toilet seat wouldn't stay up.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 515guest2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us! We most certainly appreciate all feedback that we receive in order to grow and strive to be successful and accommodating to our guests.

We do look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back. Alison McGraw-GM
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We arrived very late and the staff were friendly and helpful, including switching our room out after priceline got us a room with one bed and we preferred two.

Found the entire second floor smelled like smoke but our room wasn't bad. Overall average describes everything, it was clean and other than that it was a pretty non memorable stay. The breakfast is about as barebones as I've ever seen at any hotel that offered a continental breakfast.

No concerns, if you are looking for budget and this meets your price point.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The room was a dated and the continental breakfast had no warm food.
It's good if you are looking for a quiet area, and it was clean.
I found out its pet friendly policy is free at this location, that is a major plus for future references. I would go back for this reason.

Stayed July 2014
Sault Ste. Marie
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had read the reviews on tripadvisor and thought they were positive. Check-in was fast but the person at the counter was not very enthusiastic.
I had asked for a room on the bottom floor when I booked but was assigned a room on the second floor. When I asked for a change, I did receive it.
The room was spacious and clean; the beds were comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was basic but fine.
I would stay at the hotel and, as a matter of fact, plan to this coming weekend.
Good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the lower floor near an entrance.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank roamingprofessor
Glencoe, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Good rooms, clean and tidy. Unfortunately the friendly staff were enjoying the company of a regular client and it took a moment or two for them to take the relevant details for check in. But it was handled with speed and efficiency once I had their attention. Breakfast adequate fresh bagels, etc. with coffee and tea - good enough to take on the road with you.

Only a 5 minute walk from a great park area where we watched the numerous kite surfers fly across the lake on a beautiful clear evening.

Room Tip: Room was located on the 2nd floor - no elevators. It was quiet and I would for sure book on his flo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sue H
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped by for one night. Very nice, clean room with parking just in front of our door. The staff was polite and inviting and helpful. The breakfast was ok lots to eat and clean. Nice deal for this price. It was very convenient to LCBO and food outlets.

Room Tip: quiet and east access for trailers
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends