For the money, it is a very good place to stay. Staff are friendly, helpful. The new showers they've installed mean that if you are over 6 ft. tall, the shower head is still above you. Nice.
The wifi works well in our experience, without problems - or extra charge.
The breakfast is good. There are choices including cold cereal, bagels, muffins, toast, yogurt and fresh fruit. If you like a hot breakfast, there is a waffle machine. Juices, milk, tea or coffee round it out. This has become our "regular" spot to stay when visiting or on business in North Bay.
The new owners here are continuing to gradually improve the property with small upgrades that help make the stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at 718 Lakeshore Drive, this 72 room Travelodge Lakeshore North Bay in the first hotel/motel in North Bay off of Highway 11. Under new ownership and management the Hotel is in the process of upgrading our overall service and facility. Across from the shores of Lake Nipissing - we are a very important and popular year round all season destination for over night stays. We welcome everyone to come and experience our warmth and hospitality in one of our 72 tastefully decorated rooms and join us for a hearty breakfast each morning (when visiting or passing by North Bay Ontario). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeshore (North Bay) Travelodge Hotel North Bay
- Travel Lodge North Bay
- Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore Ontario, Canada
- North Bay Travel Lodge
- North Bay Travelodge