“Love it!”

Dining options: Reservations
North Bay, Canada
“Love it!”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We always go to Habaneros for special occasions birthdays etc and its always so peaceful love the set up. I love how the menu isn't over complicated rarely do I find food I don't need to change (take away or add an ingredient) but there food is always perfect. Love their soft tacos with the fries. They have food for everyone not all Mexican

• Visited November 2012

Thunder Bay, Canada
“good value and great food”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I remember going here many years ago when it was a Mexicali Rosas. I went there recently, and saw that the food had gotten better. The menu is not authentic, however the food we ordered was really good. I would this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited October 2012
North Bay
“Keeps getting better!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Formerly part of a chain, it's now independant and better than ever. It previously tasted like chain food and now is fresh and tasty and I would recommend. Shrimp Fajitas were awesome and the best Margs in town for sure. Monday night is cheap Margs and nachos.

• Visited September 2012
Englehart, Canada
“.. even makes my mother happy! :-)”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Yes, that's right - my 80 year old mother was very happy with her lunch at Habaneros (that's worth five stars .. LOL).

It was a return visit for us, after enjoying our first experience so much, and we were remembered! That's a really good feeling, especially with us being from out of town. The staff are very friendly and efficient, the inside decor is cozy and there is an outdoor patio. The food - WOW, so much FRESH flavour awakening the taste buds, eye-appealing presentation with generous portions, there is something for everyone to enjoy here.

We are going back to North Bay this long weekend, and I hope to get to Habaneros again for lunch, because when mom is happy, everyone is happy! :-)

• Visited August 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Very good mexican restoraunt”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I enjoyed this place quite a bit. I dont know anywhere else in Canada where you can enjoy a Churros. They have good hot sauces too.

Visited August 2012