“Best place in town”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Always amazing service, food is always delicious, and is out fast. Owner is super friendly and funny, provides authentic lebanese food in beautiful restaurant with authentic atmosphere as well. I have been getting shawarmas there for a few years now and it will always be my go-to-place. Prices are fair and food is worth every penny!!!!!

2  Thank Jillian G

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We happened to be in North Bay on business and checked out Tripadvisor for places to eat. It was the reviews and #1 voted place to eat so we tried it and what a gem this place is! The food was superb and reasonably priced and the customer service was top notch. This is our new go-to place for sure whenever we're in North Bay. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

2  Thank whitegate25
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I love visiting the Cedar Tree. They have the best chicken shawarma that I've ever had. The garlic sauce is absolutely amazing. Easily my favourite place to get food. It has a nice atmosphere inside as well, and the owner Roger is so friendly!

1  Thank Erin N
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This place is small but has great personality. The decor is very nice, the staff is pretty good, and the food? OMG! Amazing. These people know their food! Fantastic tasting. Interesting international dishes that have a really fresh taste. It just doesn't get any better. Their Chicken Shwarma wraps are TO DIE FOR! Yummy.

2  Thank Bill D
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We had the pleasure of eating at The Cedar Tree on a Friday evening. It was fairly busy, but there was room to sit down and eat. The service was great - when we went to order, we said that we had never eaten there before, and he (I believe it was the owner) went on to explain the dishes and most cost effective options depending on how hungry we were! We ended up ordering the appetizer platter, the "Mezza" and then we each ordered a sandwich deal (Chicken Shawarma for me and the Donair for my cousin), all for about $30. After a short wait, our food was brought to our table and it was great - very fresh and flavourful! Overall, a wonderful experience!! Will definitely be going here again!!

1  Thank klo61