“Good Food, Fast, Great Value”
Review of Burger World

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
North Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Fast, Great Value”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I haven't lived in NB for long but I've been to Burger World twice and both times it was great. I was served quickly both times, you definitely don't have to wait long for your food. It's really good price-wise as well. The first time I got a chicken wrap and a caesar salad. They forgot to bring my salad but packed it up for me to go with the dressing on the side when I mentioned it. They were really busy so things are bound to be mixed up every now and then. The wrap was yummy. Second time I split a poutine and had a burger. Poutine was delicious and burger was pretty good as well.
Its cheap and they have a pretty good selection. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014

St. John's, Canada
“The best food and service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We had been in North Bay for a couple of months and we could not resist going here to eat quite often.... the chicken wings are the best I have ever had and we travel the USA as well as Canada often .the food over all was awesome the atmosphere and service was amazing ..my mouth is watering right now I will definitely be going back to North Bay Ontario for a visit to just eat at this restaurant I highly recommend this place you will not be disappointed

• Visited November 2013
Mattawa, Canada
“The Burgerworld experience”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This restaurant has comfortable seating, family atmosphere, smiling god humoured waitresses and the food is excellent. Specials are superlative and the whole menu is delicious and well priced. The service is great and if you leave there hungry you have not finished your plate. I recommend the Pickerel Dinner.

• Visited January 2014
Powassan, Ontario, Canada
“Total Rip Off!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Ordered poutine and burger. Was charged for burger platter (including fries) and separately charged full price for a separate poutine. When I asked about it, (as i figured they would only charge extra for the cheese and gravy) they said that's just the way it is… so basically they charge you extra for fries whether you receive them or not. Will never go back!

• Visited May 2013
Callander, Canada
“BurgerWorld is a Treat!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Nice place. Waiting staff are delightful and pleasant. If you want lunch, get there before the rush (I tend to hit it at 11:30). Good food, good selection, quick service. Remember your waitresses' name (if you can't make out her signature on the bill) because you pay at the cashier and the tip cups are labelled by server name. There are two locations, 1405 Hammond St (Just off the highway and Fisher) and 1308 Algonquin (just south of Hwy 17, on the left). Both are great, but I usually hit the Hammond one. I have never been disappointed and the prices are pretty good.

• Visited October 2013