“Never disappointed!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Never disappointed!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Whether we dine in or take out, the food here is fabulous!! Fresh, tasty and hot! We don't have a favourite, because it's all delicious, making choosing a dish difficult. The service is always wonderful. Even without a reservation (although it's better if you do have one), we are always made to feel welcome.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank fourvilleneuve

North Bay, Ontario
“One of the best Chinese restaurants there is !”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been ordering food from this place for some time now. I had heard of the fantastic quality of the food when Green Papaya was a take-out restaurant. Since Dave & Simone bought a new establishment, I found a greater still quality in the food presentation. The most distinctive quality about the different items on the menu is that each choice whether it be a chow mein or beef with vegetables & almonds or even A chicken tempura, each has its own distinct flavor & seasonings; & it is done to perfection. Thank you Dave for making my dining experience a real treat.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank hunkypete
North Bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food and Service”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

While visiting North Bay I have been to this restaurant 3 times and was never disappointed! The food was fresh and delicious every time - Tango Mango Chicken was my favorite. Thank you for the great food and excellent service!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Colleen W
“EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants in North Bay. From the atmosphere, to the service, to the delicious food...everything is very good! Thank you Simone and Dave for providing North Bay with such a great dinning option!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank lorden
North Bay, Canada
“Poor Business - Never Again!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I ordered take-out for my family. While ordering, I specifically said I had a severe allergy to shellfish as I always inform staff when I eat Chinese food. The dish I ordered was new to me and it could have either shrimp or chicken in it- which I specifically said I wanted chicken. I brought it home and began eating and could not tell by the look or taste that I was in fact, eating shrimp. My tongue and lips began to swell and my children asked what was wrong with me. When I could feel things were happening, I quickly ran for an allergy pill. If you have a severe alergy, you know how scary it is when you feel an attack is coming on. Luckily, I had ingested very little and I could still breathe. We called the owners asking for a refund and they refused to give any money back. Being small business owners, we explained that satifsfiying upset customers is part of good business. They replied that they are small business owners and we should understand that they need to make money. After several minutes of talking with the owner and explaining how I could have very well been up in emergency, they offered no apologies but finally agreed to give us a refund. When we checked our visa statement for a refund, they refunded the $8.50 for the dish that had shrimp in it - not our entire order which was $60.00. I will never order from this business and I tell everyone I know to stay clear of them. They are not good people.

• Visited May 2013