“Disappointing”

Good for: Child-friendly
Ontario
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We decided to dine here based on the stellar reviews this place gets on Trip Advisor. Were we ever disappointed. My husband ordered Shanghai Noodles with chicken and I ordered Singapore Vermicelli with shrimp. When our meals came, the waitress handed me Shanghai Noodles with shrimp instead. She apologized and within about 10 minutes, I got what I had ordered. However, my husband and I agreed that neither dish had much flavour. Mine was quite dry - needed a lot more sauce. Next time I am in North Bay, I will eat some place else.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Weswee

Peterborough, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service, Adequate Food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Not sure why this place is reviewed so high. The food was just ok. The people packaging the food in the back must be stoned. Messed up two consecutive take out orders. Got called by the manager, said I mis-read the menu. (which I definitely did not)
Pretty disappointing overall.

1 Thank AHPTBO
North Bay, Canada
“Try the Pad Thai”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Pad Thai, Tom Yum soup and spring rolls are about the best I've tasted. Staff is really friendly and fun. Service is quick and the place is spanking clean.

2 Thank R0b2424
North Bay
“happy to be back!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Haven't been here for awhile and was pleasantly surprised to find it was even better than I remembered!!!!! I think this place just keeps getting better and with more competition downtown, it's not quite so packed as it use to be meaning better service....speaking of which, the service was perfect!
Looking forward to my next visit!

North Bay, Canada
“Awesome dining experience”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Attentive service. Modern atmosphere. Excellent flavoured cuisine. Choice of Thai and Asian dishes. Hot foods hot.

• Visited March 2014