“Very disappointing”

Good for: Child-friendly
Northbay
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Food tasted like it was land also it was very dry, I was on satisfied with the overall presentation.
I would not go back again

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Daveass

North Bay, Canada
“Surprisingly good fare . . .”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Consistently strong Asian fare. Always served hot with very good service. Delivery is not ideal, as the meal cools and is not as appetizing, which is typical. Mango chicken and General Tso are local favourites. Pad Thai is so-so, but I've been spoiled by various outstanding Thai restaurants in Toronto. One of the top three restaurants in North Bay.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank almac7
Ontario
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We decided to dine here based on the stellar reviews this place gets on Trip Advisor. Were we ever disappointed. My husband ordered Shanghai Noodles with chicken and I ordered Singapore Vermicelli with shrimp. When our meals came, the waitress handed me Shanghai Noodles with shrimp instead. She apologized and within about 10 minutes, I got what I had ordered. However, my husband and I agreed that neither dish had much flavour. Mine was quite dry - needed a lot more sauce. Next time I am in North Bay, I will eat some place else.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Weswee
Peterborough, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service, Adequate Food”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Not sure why this place is reviewed so high. The food was just ok. The people packaging the food in the back must be stoned. Messed up two consecutive take out orders. Got called by the manager, said I mis-read the menu. (which I definitely did not)
Pretty disappointing overall.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AHPTBO
North Bay, Canada
“Try the Pad Thai”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Pad Thai, Tom Yum soup and spring rolls are about the best I've tasted. Staff is really friendly and fun. Service is quick and the place is spanking clean.

• Visited April 2014