“Awesome Wings!”

Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in North Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Love the huge variety of wings, and they are really good as well. The service was on the slow side but we did enjoy our meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were there last weekend on Sunday night, therefore the service was quite good. The wings are great with many dipping sauces to choose from. We did order the "hubcap" which was a bit disappointing in that we did not get the deep fried pickles with it (that's a Saturday only special). On the whole the food is delicious and the wait is worth it!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Food is average but the service is the worst in town for this type of establishment. Over an hour for wings, burger and a salad. Sold out of fries. Bartender assigned way too many tables. Not her fault. Manager wandering around in useless fashion not aiding his staff.

3  Thank bozogo
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My wife and I decided to go here one afternoon ordered two plates of wings and a couple pops it took 45 minutes and was outrageously priced. Never again fail

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I'm usually a patient customer, and fairly generous about giving praise, however the last three times I've gone I've had a very underwhelming experience. My wings have been cold when first served to me, fountain drinks taste watery and unpleasant, and the service was slow, even when the place was near dead for other customers. The last time I went I bought the nachos, which was $20 after taxes, and got a slightly burnt plate of corn chips with not much cheese. When I complained about the overall disappointing amount of cheese the waitress apologised, and she came back with a baggie from the kitchen of cheese, which tasted almost rotten. They couldn't have topped my order in the kitchen and put it back in the oven?

I've been a resident of this city all my life, and my family and I really did enjoy it here, but it has been in steady decline for some time. It's overpriced, and has an overblown reputation.