“Consistently great breakfast”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have been going to Sunnyside for a few months now. Perfect no frills breakfast in downtown Oakville. Very reasonable prices and solid service.

1  Thank Alan E

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We have been going to the Sunnyside Grill for many years. Its the perfect place for a no frills Sunday morning breakfast. Everything on the menu is excellent. The restaurant is located in beautiful downtown Oakville so there's lots to do and see when you're done. Prices are reasonable and the service is very good. I would highly recommend the Sunnyside Grill for breakfast!

1  Thank TheOakvillian
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Your basic Breakfast Fare. Reasonable prices. Really wish they included free fruit with their breakfasts.

1  Thank muggsy02016
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Fabulous start to the day!!! After a long flight the day before we arrived early for breakfast. A great menu of the classic pancakes etc. So pancakes it was and we should have shared but as much coffee as you could drink. Great staff very friendly lots of locals arriving says alot and the waitress seemed to know alot of them. Will be going back when we move here

2  Thank Denise P
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Suunday breakfast at it's best. I had the steak and eggs benedict and it was simply yummy although too much hollandaise sauce for my taste. Coffee was a perfect brew. Great kids menu and the prices are just right. I would go back here again. So far it is my favorite breakfast place in Oakville and I have been to them all. I will return here again and again.

3  Thank FirstClass001