“always great”

Quality Suites
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have been staying at this hotel a few times a year for business for more than 2 years. The staff are always very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are very clean and extremely comfortable. The suites are large and you can work and eat in one part of your room and sleep in another. The front desk staff, Kurt, even sent my fax for no charge and did not seem inconvenienced or annoyed by this request. I always know I will enjoy my stay here.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Belinda,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We will pass on your praise to Kurt on your behalf. We hope to see you again soon!

Heather Gray
Sales Account Executive
Quality Suites
905-847-6667

There are newer reviews for Quality Suites

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Overall this hotel has everything you could need: the beds are comfortable, the shower pressure good, free wifi & parking, a Tim's right outside the front doors and a location that is close to both Oakville and Mississauga.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear AtwoZ

We would like to take the time to thank you for your positive feedback. We take great pride in providing superior service to each and every one of your guests and your feedback helps us to ensure all guests leave happy. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With Hospitality,

Heather Gray

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly people, great room! Only stayed for one night, we drove my step daughter back to school and stayed overnight. The price was also pretty good. The location was close to where she was going to school. We will definitely stay there again!

Dear Marie W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed here for two night in August and were very pleased with the place. The suites are roomy the beds comfortable and facilities serviceable. The suite had two queen beds a separate lounge with a sofa that converts and kitchenette which was useful as we had my son staying with us and needed a bit of extra space. Our friends were also staying and going to a wedding and they found 5 in the suite a bit of a squeeze especially as there is only a mirror in the bathroom. The service was good and there is an adjacent coffee and doughnut place that does a good breakfast. There is a small gym and a smaller swimming pool but my son and husband managed to have a decent work out there.We were lucky enough to book through a website that promises to match any lower price or give you one night free which they did when we found it cheaper on-line. That was Choicehotels.com so our stay for two nights only cost us $127 CAD.

Room Tip: Not much to choose as the area is pretty unattractive. all tarmac and raods, we were not bothered by...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
DOS135, Director of Sales at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Hello AmandaStraaten

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for the feedback! So glad you enjoyed our facilities as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed here for a couple days as part of a wedding group.

Ana at the front desk was sooo helpful and accommodating, adapting to changing circumstances as guests arrived at different times than originally planned, more rooms needed etc.

The rooms were very nice and clean - we all had suites and they were very spacious - separate living room room from the bedroom, good kitchen type area, mini fridge etc.

The gym is small but what is there is of good quality - 3-4 machines, free weights, a couple mats, and an exercise ball.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend this place to others.

Dear PrincessS

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay. We will definitely let Ana know how much she was appreciated during your check-in process. We will look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed last Friday and Saturday night to attend a wedding in Oakville. Other family members were also staying there. The suite was very clean, bed was comfy and there was no noise from adjoining rooms. We stayed in a King size bed with a separate living room. Flat screen in the living room and reg TV in the bedroom. There was a mini fridge, Kurig coffee maker and sink. Lots of seating space (we had quite a few family in after dinner). Free parking. Good times!
Would stay there again. There were restaurants nearby - we ate at Milestones - very good.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 703
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Hello Judy

It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel during your stay. We greatly value all guest feedback and will pass on the positive message to all of our staff. We would welcome the opportunity to have you and your family stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

This is my second time at this property and I must say things have not changed since my first visit. The only difference I traveled on business with an associate. Despite having reservations under my associates name and we were paying separately, I was not asked to change any the information to my personal information, secondly I was not asked if I was a Choice Privilege member which I was, my associate received the points for both rooms and for the two nights. The rooms were clean and well appointed, the king size bed offers a great night sleep. While there over the two days our room attendant was friendly and outgoing. Hats off to the housekeeping department. Later that evening I went to fitness centre though limited equipment the important pieces are there for a great work out. My only suggestion would be there are spray bottles with a disinfectant attached and towel in order for the equipment to wiped down after use. The paper towel dispenser that was hanging in the room was of no use. I did approach the front desk and was going to inquire about something to clean the equipment after using it, but the gentleman at the desk was to engrossed in the paper he was reading. I would have to say the front desk staff despite being friendly need to focus on the finer touch points of customer service.

Room Tip: I would recommend the king suites, added room and one does not have to watch TV from a bed
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate all guest feedback. I will be sure to speak to our front desk staff about being more attentive and I think your comment about a spray bottle for the gym is an excellent one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.