“Nice Clean Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Armonk, United States
“Nice Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I would recommend a stay at this hotel if you are in the area. The hotel was fairly new and very clean. The Wifi was amazing and the fastest I have ever seen in any hotel. Free Breakfast was average with usual toast / eggs / cereals / waffle maker etc.. Room was very clean and bed very comfortable. I would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed here and our stay was perfect. From the moment we checked in til we checked out. We requested an early check in time and Lalit made it happen. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, plenty of towels. The breakfast was one of the best I've had staying at hotels. Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lance V
Payson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We enjoyed our two night stay at Country Inn, Oakville, with no complaints. We did have a problem with some noise coming from the air conditioner during the first night, but Kevin, the general manager was most helpful in determining that it was simply a vibration of the cover. He had it taken care of by the time we returned from dinner on our second day. Kevin was clearly concerned that we were well cared for, and the same attitude was evident in the night manager as well. They went out of their way to attend to our needs and offered good suggestions for places to eat. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and plan to stay here again if we get back to the Toronto area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
North Scituate, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff was nice, the location was convenient and the hotel was clean. No bells and whistles (or elevator), just the basics.The cookies in the lobby were a nice touch, though. We stayed for four nights. Unfortunately, our first room smelled REALLY bad. It was faint when we first checked in, but when we came back that night, it was terrible. No rooms were available that night, so they sprayed it was air freshener and sprinkled carpet powder on the floors. We changed rooms the following day and all was fine. They offered breakfast, but the room where it is served is very small.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Salmiyah, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I come to this hotel , at front desk there was mr LALIT who helped me in unloading my heavy luggages inside my room and I find my room very nice and clean I think I will come to this hotel always , breakfast time need to be adjusted to 10 am ,parking is easy ,hotel is close to QEW

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ismail47
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We can not fault the impeccable service at this very lovely hotel. Does homely mean something else in N America ? To me it means a home from home.
We stayed here due to a family bereavement and we had a lot of arrangements to make and a lot of stress.
The staff were so helpful and facilitated messages, faxes, scans and computer work.
They offered cookies all the time!
Breakfast was the best I've had in N America. Fresh fruit , brown bread as well as waffles ! The breakfast ladies do a great job and they know it is small in the dining room with plans to extend.
Hot drinks on tap all day were v welcome.
Road links into Toronto and Niagra excellent.
Just don't expect to walk anywhere !
There is an exercise room though and I saw runners outside.
The rooms are enormous too !
Thank you sincerely to all the staff of the Country Inn Oakville !

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Ally2011haiti
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here overnight while traveling to Toronto. It is about 30-45 minutes to the city depending on traffic. The room was clean, front desk staff were helpful and courteous, king size bed was comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was very sufficient. The Wendy's and Tim Horton restaurants next door is convenient. This is my first stay at a Country Inn and I was not disappointed in the least.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple