“Great spa”

Rosewater Spa of Oakville
Ranked #12 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: At the Rosewater, centuries old European skin and body care techniques are used to soothe, soften and invigorate your body, mind and soul. The Rosewater was created to set a new benchmark for personal spa services in Oakville and Burlington. We are dedicated to offering men and women the opportunity to create more balance and fulfill their personal health goals, while in a gracious atmosphere of casual elegance.
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a high end spa, with experienced staff and a wonderful relaxing atmosphere. Two locations, the one in Oakville is in the downtown area where you could have a great lunch nearby and do some shopping as well. The location is Burlington is also in a downtown location, but i don't know it as well. Prices are reasonable and not higher than expected.

1  Thank acldl

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Do not go for the body bronzer. I paid a lot of money and develop NO colour. I complained to the management who took two weeks to be bothered to return my call or email. The excuse, they were at a conference. Apparently there are not other employees that can handle customer complaints.

When I was finally contacted there was still no clear understanding as how they were going to make the customer happy. Only we have "noted this in your file"

8  Thank hazcat1
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

I had a lovely day with my friend here. The services (mani, pedi and 80 minute massage) were very good. It is located in lovely downtown Burlington in what I understand to be an old library? Didn't fact check that one. The old house is lovely and the atmosphere and music were relaxing. I may choose to go out for lunch next time as there are so many lovely places you can walk to eat before or after.
The owner Elizabeth cares about your experience.
I recommend rosewater spa in Burlington.

1  Thank ElissaJayne
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Never ever again will I go back to this establishment in either the Burlington or the Oakville location. I have been now to both places....a while ago I went to the Oakville location and the service was horrifying! I decided to give the Burlington location a try and although the actual service providers were friendly enough they were unorganized, mixed up services (again). Our lunch was cold, we were served lunch in the main reception area. We sat in our robes as patrons were walking by. There was no privacy whatsoever. I had a facial and although they did have lovely spa background music I could clearly hear many louder voices and conversations. Visually it is lovely...the staircase is stunning but they have totally missed the mark. The person checking us out mixed up the billing.....truly not an enjoyable experience....It was very expensive and I will never spend another dollar at the Rosewater Spa again! Time to change the scene going on.

12  Thank Lovetravelalot999
LizB218, Owner at Rosewater Spa of Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

We have left 2 voicemails and 1 email in an attempt to resolve what happened but to-date have not heard back. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have to agree with the comments above. The receptionist is extremely rude and condescending.
The management has responded on here regarding this service level but clearly there has been no change as these comments date back to August 2012.
I would have given her the benefit of the doubt but I have been in two times and the same receptionist was equally rude and condescending. This is not acceptable. I will most likely not return. I also know someone that spends a lot of money at this spa at year end And will be informing them of this experience

8  Thank BTW t
LizB218, Owner at Rosewater Spa of Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

We would greatly appreciate if you could please contact us at your earliest conveinence as we would like to speak to you directly. Thank you