“Quaint”

Dining options: Breakfast
Oakville, Canada
“Quaint”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's location is convenient, with plenty of street parking. The food is fresh and delicious. The prices are good and I think they try and use local produce whenever possible.

Visited September 2013

Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Little gem”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Excellent food, take out, fabulous catering.... Reasonable prices
You can talk to the staff about how food is prepared.... Great meeting spot.

Visited October 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Fresh, Healthy and Delicious”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have wanted to try this cute little place for the longest time after reading positive reviews everywhere and I finally did with my friend. Yes, all the raving reviews are true, the food is fabulous, simply delicious. The restaurant has curb appeal, inside is bright, clean and cozy and staff is friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Best cappuccino...”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is our 'default good food place' in Oakville… nothing pretentious, a smallish selection of lunch specials nicely displayed in the coolers, an abbreviated menu for breakfast and lunch on the wall, and really tasty food on your plate. Made in house, and lots of meals-to-go in the freezer. A friendly and busy staff and maybe space for 25 people. The coffee is specially purchased and always rich and flavourful. It's my favourite cappuccino place in Oakville. Not open after 4-ish.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank richardr38
Georgetown, Canada
“Happily delighted..what a treat!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My best friend wanted to take me to this interesting little cafe for my birthday breakfast. Walking in the ambiance was warm and vibrant. There ware bright pictures on the wall and bright orange chairs. Considering winter has lingered on it was a cheery greeting. Our customer service person was well informed, pleasant and on the ball. The had just emptied there last pot of coffee but were quick to be attentive and get us our drinks right away. The food was sensational...I have the chiritzo sausage and egg breakfast with roasted fingerling potatoes with button mushrooms. It was spectacular! Not too sure if I will ever go back to bacon again! Well done Kerr Street Cafe! Made the start to my birthday so fantastic!

• Visited March 2013