“One of the most memorable, exciting and thrilling days of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GTA Exotics

and up
Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: Exotic car tours offers dream car experiences at Toronto Motorsports race track(Cayuga). Race your favorite car full out on a 3km track. Exotic car country tours are also offered for 2hrs driving 3 different cars OR 5 hr tours driving 7 different cars. the experience is truly epic and is incredible value. 1/2 hour highway test drives are very popular and fit anyone's budget. how many people can say they drove a Lamborghini. join the club.
Oakville, Canada
“One of the most memorable, exciting and thrilling days of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I attended the 7 car 5 hour tour and drove some of my favourite cars including the Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430, Nissan GTR, Audi R8, Porsche 911 Turbo (rear wheel GT2) , Lotus, Lamborghini Murcielago through the beautiful, secluded and winding country roads North of Oakville & Milton. They have a great set-up where they take two sport bikes and direct you where to go. You ride along with another customer and take turns in driving and then move along to the next car. (Unless you pay to bring your spouse or friend) Typically one bike is out front and one is behind all of the cars. Then at stop signs they will stop traffic and allow the group to stay together, they were very knowledgeable about the road course and knew the stops signs, where the cops could be, slippery roads & turn sections and places to open the cars up! And I mean up (no comment on speed I hit  ) This help, detail and knowledge was very important, as we all have deposits down and you don’t want any issues! The customer service was top notch and Stu and his wife (she was a sweetheart!) were more than accommodating! They called me the day before the event to ensure my attendance, called me the day of my event and were very direct and informative on the steps involved. Steward and his associate wrote the bikes and were very professional, straight forward and knew the roads very well, so when the road was clear and free…we were free to open then up and let her rip! I had the opportunity to drive 7 exotic, high end cars and was quite surprised on how fast we were able to go…I have lived in the Halton region for years and didn’t even know there were so many empty, secluded winding, beautiful roads to drive through…

The Lamborghini Murci sounds like a jet engine and was insane to drive, the 911 turbo was just “California cruising” while listening to the beautiful whine of the turbo 6 behind you…the Lotus was one of the most surprising cars out of the bunch, this car loves the third gear and with no power steering it’s like a go cart on steroids….the Nissan GTR was INSANE! Very fast and definitely the fastest off the line….The Audi R8 was a stable, fast car and I loved the manual gearbox…the Gallardo (same platform as the R8) is very similar to the R8 with a great engine sound, smooth gearbox and glamorous feel…But just by a bit the best all-around car in my mind was the Ferrari F430!!!... the F1 gearbox has perfect gear-change speed and smoothness under hard use was amazing and the sound is unbelievable… all of the cars have their pros and cons but each is unbelievable!

This was one of my biggest dreams ever and I will be back again for another tour and want to try the track day! You get what you pay for and I would do it again in a second!
Stewart & Crew THANK YOU THANK YOU! I will be back next year!

P.S. I would just like to say that a Mercedes AMG Car would be great to add to the collection! :)

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for allowing us to have our dream job and it was a pleasure taking you out. if you have not been behind the wheel of these exotics you really dont know how exciting they really are. im glad you got to experience it and we are working on some newer models for 2014. see you soon.

“A memorable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I received an afternoon of driving as a birthday present from my girlfriend. I hadn't really researched it beforehand so I didn't know exactly what to expect. As soon as you arrive at the offices, you're asked to wait until a staffer is free and can process you. It's a very no-frills, no nonsense, garage-like environment. Once processed, we waited outside and walked around the cars and took pictures. Then the "leader" who would take us on the tour (on a motorcycle) gathered us around and briefed us on the general rules of the afternoon (such as keeping together, listening to him on the radio, how to start the cars etc). How to start and drive these cars is where a little more guidance would be helpful. These aren't your average production cars that start with a turn of the key or a push of the button - some are rather complicated, such as the Ferrari that kicks into neutral at stop lights. Otherwise, the tour is exhilerating - they have found some perfect twisty back roads with little traffic where you can actually accelerate and feel the power of these cars. Two warnings: It can be an exhausting afternoon because you are driving fast and for several hours straight (with one short bathroom and snack break after 2 hours), and it's possible to get feelings of motion sickness if you're not used to it. Second, you need to be a reasonably skilled driver who can drive a stick, keep up with the group and quickly get used to a strange car - when you change cars there is very little time to get into the new car and understand the controls and even how to get it moving (the Aston Martin had a sticky hand brake). Having said that, the tour leader was friendly, patient, and gave us helpful radio instructions throughout. All in all, it was an experience I won't forget for a while. It's well organized and I would highly recommend it to any car enthusiast (subject to my two warnings).

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
thanks for the review and with your points for 2014 we will have cheat sheets in the cars so you will have all the pointers for each car which will really help out. im glad you mentioned the great roads cause it is hard for people to imagine how twisty they really are all day. we will have motion sickness pills on hand just in case. we try to keep the rest stops to a minimum cause most people just want to drive but like we state in the beginning of the tour we can stop at any time if people want. thanks for coming out and helping us improve.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb driving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

7 supercars, beautiful day, excellent route with quick straights and beautiful winding roads- Highly recommended if you like exotic cars. Stu and company are supremely organized, guide you on their motorcycles and clear the way for your "convoy". When else can you drive a Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Aston Marton Vantage, Porsche 911 Turbo convertible, souped up Corvette, and a Ferrari 430 all in one beautiful afternoon drive. Excellent experience. Thank you.

1 Thank Eric H
thanks for the write up and glad you had a good time. hope to see you out for a track day and let those ponies loose.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Biggest scam!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

One of the biggest rip offs ever! We paid a $600 package and no one called us back for a confirmation for a date we had called about and the AWFUL (can't say what I really think) of an owner who we spoke to was NOT helpful AT ALL and now we're $600 out! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They don't care about calling people back to confirm their driving date and at the end she can't even offer to give us another driving date for next year! Again AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Make sure you CALL NON STOP about the date you'd like to book if you even decide to go to this [---] hole!!! And this was an xmas present and as a thank you gift!!!

1 Thank Ghazal N
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
you received a gift cert in Dec 2012 for Xmas which clearly stated the 14 track dates between april and sept 2013 and how to book online with an expiry date that it must be used by or it is void. we sell thousands of certs yearly and it is not necessary to call us unless you have an issue booking online. for you to state we never answered your call in 9 months is impossible. you called us in October 2013 after the entire season knowing these conditions and I guess you took the position of blaming us that you never used your cert the entire season so we would refund the money. you did not realise you were speaking with an understanding person who would have gladly extended your cert till the next season. if you had just called and laid out your situation we would have been more than happy to assist but we cannot give you a date for 2014 because they are now TBA until November 2013. we understand you paid a lot of money and we obviously want you have to have an awesome experience but at the same time you also have to understand we laid out hundred of thousands of dollars to run these experiences and you never showed up. we even called every purchaser before the last track dates to notify them they had to be used. we cannot call the recipient because most are given away as gifts and we don't want to ruin a surprise. in your case we did not even have your number to contact you because you did not buy it and was not supplied to us. so when your ready to call us again we will be more than helpful. Ask for Stu.
“FAST DAY !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Cars were extreemly fast ,5hrs went by quickly .it was an experience which i will remember for years to come and the cars were also very clean which made it nicer to drive.thank you very much.

Visited September 2013
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
thanks for the write up and glad to hear you had a good time. time goes by fast when your having fun.