“An experience that will keep you smiling throughout”
Review of GTA Exotics

GTA Exotics
Book In Advance
More Info
US$119.18*
and up
Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to GTA Exotics - Canada's most established Exotic car Country Tour, Exotic car and Motorcycle Rental, and Track Racing company. Race your favorite exotic on a real race track with no speed limits at Canadian Tire Motosport Park or Grand Bend Motorplex. Get behind a wheel of a Supercar for a half or one hour Test drive and explore scenic country roads overlooking the lake Ontario. Let us take you on a journey through beautiful Niagara Wine Country or thrilling, twisty heights of Caledonia Hills on our famous 2.5 and 5 hour Exotic car tours while driving 4 to 7 of our best Dream cars in one day!
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I wouldn't consider myself a gear-head, but I do enjoy reading up on these cars. I received this experience as a gift from some friends. Prior to going, I found out the price and said to myself, "If this wasn't a gift I wouldn't pay the money". After going on the five hour tour my thoughts have changed drastically.

The exhilaration and joy experienced was unlike anything I have experienced before. These amazing cars complimented with beautiful scenery and roads, made me feel like I was on an episode of BBC's Top Gear. The euphoria felt lasted the whole 5-hour tour. The adrenaline lasted for hours after the tour, and it would come back when telling my friends about it.

If you're looking for a great experience and have the means to go on a 5 hour tour, do it. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Luka L
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

thanks for the write up. im guessing it will not be too hard to convince your friends to come out now. hopefully we see you guys again. it was a great tour.

thank you for your business.

All reviews