“lots of fun”
Review of Putting Edge

Putting Edge
Reviewed 16 December 2012

lots of fun for a date night. putting in the dark is way more fun that out side. consider this place next.

3  Thank justin m

Reviewed 29 November 2012

This is a very good experience. Love that it's in the dark with UV lighting and the fact that you can go any time in the year regardless of the weather.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

My friend and I brought my four year old son here, and he absolutely loved it! The glow in the dark was the extra touch that made it really fun for him, and he quickly learned how to mini putt. We went when most kids were still in school, so it was empty, which made it more fun for him so he could take his time. It is a little pricey with more people, but there is a summer pass that you could purchase, and overall you could spend a lot of time there with a larger group. My daughter had a birthday party at the same location years ago, and they used to have walls of toys for purchase, which unfortunately is no longer the case. There are many rooms and I think 18 holes, some which are challenging but fun. The video games are expensive and very limited. We will be back- perfect for hot summer days or chilly, rainy ones!

1  Thank mgb38