“Best Thai food!”

Thai Senses
Ranked #43 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Description: An excellent resto which deserves more recognition!
canada
“Best Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is my go to restaurant for Thai food. They have the best mango salad I ever had in any restaurant and the Pad Thai is to die for.
Staff are always so pleasant and really go out of their way to make it a good experience. Items on the menu are reasonably priced. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2014

Omemee, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were staying at a hotel in the area and there were almost no restaurants around here. We were very fortunate to find this hidden gem. The service was a little slow, but not bad enough to not go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Julie H
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Good Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Small restaurant but large on flavor. I had not had Thai food in over a year and as soon as I saw this restaurant I knew that was where I was dining for lunch. The service was excellent and the food was some of he best Thai I have had. So good, in fact, that I plan to go back once more before leaving the area.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank MaggieSue_52
Oakville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very good ginger beef stir fry, I would definitely come back for that! Also the staff is always very friendly and helpful.

Visited March 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

We just cam back from an excellent weekday lunch at this Oakville Thai restaurant. The place is beautifully maitained, linen tablecloth and napkins even for lunch. The limited lunch menu is excellent. I had rice nooddles and seafood in a sesame sauce and my wife had a very light curry jazmin rice with chicken and seafood. We also had a mango salad before, my one with wonton and everything for a very reasonable price. We will come back for dinner to see how is it but definitively it is the highest value for lunch in the area.

• Visited June 2013