“Yummy!!”

Canadian Bacon Eatery
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: CANADIAN BACON EATERY is an ALL-DAY BREAKFAST & LUNCH restaurant featuring 5 kinds of bacon to choose from. TAKEOUT available too! FULL LUNCH MENU offerings: Sandwiches Burgers Poutines Paninis Wings Salads Wraps Fish & Chips Soups Ask for our daily special as well. We take reservations for larger groups from 7am-11am and after 1:30pm.
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Had the pancakes topped with candied bacon. So delicious.
Good service. I like that you can watch sports/news while you are enjoying your breakfast!

• Visited February 2014
Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Hey Tamara,
I'm glad you enjoyed your pancakes! Thanks for reviewing us on Trip advisor. We love hearing from our customers. We like to know what menu items are their favourites!

Brampton, Canada
“Mmmmm Bacon”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is why I LOVE trip advisor. The previous reviews for this place made it certain that I had to have it for lunch today. I recently started working in Oakville, so I don't know the area. I used trip advisor to help me decide what to eat for lunch today & this place stood out.
I had the bacon, chicken, avocado wrap. Yummy!
I've already recommended it to 8 people at my work. It's definitely a new fave :)

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank JesscuhMan
Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Hi Jess,
Thanks for the great review and we're glad that Trip advisor helped you find us! We really appreciate your recommendation to your co-workers. Since we're not a franchise, every referral that gets out there helps us grow. It's important to us to make our new customers regular ones. Glad to know that Canadian Bacon is on your list of lunch destinations. See you soon!
“James”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere. We found Canadian Bacon on trip advisor and the reviews are bang on. It was also nice to see the restaurant in the spirit of St. Patty's day even though it was Sunday, the day before.

Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Hi James,
Thanks so much for visiting us. We appreciate your feedback and it was our pleasure to give you a nice breakfast experience. We're glad Trip Advisor helped you to find us!
“OK”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The food was ok but the service was very lacking. This was our first time and I was shocked at how long we sat there without anyone coming to our table, even to offer coffee. We eat at a lot of breakfast places and have never had an issue with service. The food was ok, similar to other breakfast places. There isn't anything to make it stand out from any other.

• Visited March 2014
Hi Debbie,
We apologize for your average experience at Canadian Bacon. We endeavor to make everybody's experience as great as possible. We do appreciate comments on Trip Advisor, however, it is more helpful to us to resolve the issue when it happens. If a customer is having a problem with anything, we need to know right away so we can rectify it. Even though Trip Advisor is a great media for people to search out places and to voice their opinions on hotels, restaurants, etc., it doesn't benefit the establishment when a customer leaves without informing the management personally of their experience. By doing so we can resolve the issue immediately and make it a better experience for future diners. Being in the industry for many, many years, we've found that good communication with our customers has been the key. If you happen to be in the area and have some time to talk, we would greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have to make Canadian Bacon a better experience for everyone.
Burlington, Canada
“Bacon Lover's Rejoice”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

If you love bacon then Canadian Bacon Eatery is the place you want to be. Enjoy a choice of five varieties of bacon with eggs, home fries and toast or enjoy the A Bunch A Bacon which is a platter that includes all five varieties.

The servings are very generous and the staff are very attentive to all the customers keeping your coffee topped up and making sure your dinning experience is enjoyable. The restaurant was only half full when I was there, the hostess seated me at a table for four even though I was there as a single which provided me with lot's of room and there was no feeling of being crowed at a table for two. The restaurant is brightly lit and the wood flooring gives it a warm comfortable feeling. I plan on retuning soon to enjoy this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Hi Duane,
Just wanted to say thanks very much for the nice review. We appreciate your kind words and it gives us great pleasure to know there are customers out there who enjoy what we have to offer. Thanks again for visiting us and we're glad to hear that you'll be back!