“Everything goes good with......”
Review of Canadian Bacon Eatery - CLOSED

Canadian Bacon Eatery
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: CANADIAN BACON EATERY is an ALL-DAY BREAKFAST & LUNCH restaurant featuring 5 kinds of bacon to choose from. TAKEOUT available too! FULL LUNCH MENU offerings: Sandwiches Burgers Poutines Paninis Wings Salads Wraps Fish & Chips Soups Ask for our daily special as well. We take reservations for larger groups from 7am-11am and after 1:30pm.
Toronto, ON
“Everything goes good with......”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

BACON!!!

Love this place for brunch! We try to stop in a few times a month after our son's early morning hockey games. Always great food and tasty dishes.

Staff are friendly and informative and accomodating.

Gotta love BACON!!!

Visited August 2014
Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Hey dangergirl,
It's hard not to like bacon! Lol! Thanks for the terrific review and for using Tripadvisor to let people know about us here at Canadian Bacon Eatery. We are happy that people of the community, like you and your family, are making us their "go to" place. Having had many years experience of operating and owning restaurant/bars in the past, we decided with Canadian Bacon to make it more of a friendly and family oriented place to grab a bite to eat. Thank you for your continued visits and loyal patronage. You know where to come when you get those BACON CRAVINGS!!!

Toronto, Canada
“Toasted Western”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I love toasted westerns, This was one of the best I have eaten.
Home fries were really good. They keep pouring the coffee.
Next time I'm in the area, I'll be back.

• Visited August 2014
Thanks Marlene,
It's always nice to get feedback from our customers. Tripadvisor has been a terrific tool for us to hear what our customers have to say about Canadian Bacon Eatery. The toasted western is one of the favourites on the menu....glad to hear you enjoyed it! Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to your visit next time your in town!
Oakville, Canada
“Always satisfied”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I regularly visit this restaurant due to it`s great location (parking is plentiful, on a main road, close to home and work), fantastic value and, of course, it`s AWESOME food. I`ve tried Canadian Bacon for breakfast, lunch & dinner and find they do all 3 equally well. Of course the bacon is great and they`ll cook it however you want it if you just let them know what you like, the peameal peppercorn and applewood smoked are my favorites! The omlettes are amazing, the pancakes are a family favorite (and one of us doesn`t even like pancakes) and if you have the chance to try one of their bowl specials I highly recommend it. For lunch they make great salads, the poutine is delish and I keep coming back to the Philly over and over. I haven`t made it past the ribs for dinner though :) Their Chef is very versatile & definitely knows his stuff.
While the food is fantastic and is a huge part of why I eat here a few times a month, the other factor that keeps me coming back is the staff and the environment. It is clean, the old Oakville photos showcase its local, family run vibe and the staff are friendly and welcoming (particular shout out to Peggy, Olivia, Linda & Chris). I would (and do!)recommend Canadian Bacon to anyone who is looking for great food, good value and wants to support local businesses, it has it all!

1 Thank jwalker75
Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you Jen for your kind words. It's been a great pleasure for us all here at Canadian Bacon Eatery to serve you and your family. We very much appreciate your visits, and it's customers like you that help smaller businesses like us to grow and succeed. Thanks again for telling people all about us and for giving us such a great review!!!
Oakville, Canada
“Porkalicious”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have gone to this restaurant several times and found that food is really great. They have a great selection of bacon Classic,double smoked ,applewood ,peppercorn just to name a few of the choices and are interchangeable with the menu items. I really enjoyed the BLT with the peppercorn and a nice little kick to the sandwich. They also have very tasty ribs, chicken wing,and even fish and chips. They also have tasty breakfasts , great friendly servers.

Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thanks Jay,
You are one of our regular valued customers and we always appreciate and enjoy your visits with us. Your comments hopefully will help to let readers know about some of the food we serve and maybe entice them to give us a try! Lol! Thanks again for the great review.
Mississauga, Canada
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our Thursday Morning Breakfast Club met here. We all had something different and the consensus was that everything was delicious except for the home fries (not cooked enough, said one person). The restaurant is very clean, washrooms too. The walls are decorated with enlarged old photographs of Oakville, Burlington, Bronte. The service was friendly and efficient. We would definitely come back again, especially for the bacon!

Linda C, Owner at Canadian Bacon Eatery, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Thursday Morning Breakfast Club,

I'm glad your group of ladies decided to join us for breakfast! I would have loved to meet you all, unfortunately I was late in coming in to the restaurant that particular morning. However, Peggy (your server) told me all about your visit. Thanks for your lovely review and I'm happy to hear that you'll be back.