“Be careful”

Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Be careful”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

This restaurant served me mouldy cake. I ate some. I was sick in the parking lot.
I was ignored and avoided by the owner and manager.
Disgusting behaviour.
After being run around by phone for over a week, In the end I was not compensated at ALL. Even paid for my coffee. I was told that the dessert fridges were in perfect working order which makes it even worse, that means the cake was there for over a month.

The server reccommended this cake in particular. Obviously trying to sell it off.
I will never go here again. And do not reccommend it to anyone.
I have worked in the restaurant industry for many years,
This business does not deserve your hard earned money.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Tanya T

Oakville, Canada
“We love this restaurant!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is my husband and my favorite restaurant!! We first went there for one of our wedding anniversary dinners and ever since then, we were hooked! The servers are very pleasent and the food is fantastic!!! We highly recommend this restaurant! Some of our friends that we told about this place are hooked to!

We have tried other locations, but this is the only one we will go to. Another bonus is this restaurant is open late!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lisa B
“Wont go there again”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

not going there again. I've tried & loved Burlington one (Appleby & West of Uppermiddle) much better than this Oakville branch in service, freshness & taste of food.

2 Thank Llove2Travell
Ontario
“Great spot for lunch!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Greta spot for a quick and satisfying lunch. The chicken Schwarma is fabulous!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bob B
Oakville, Canada
“Possibly new owners service poor”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Used to go to this location at least once every two months for some very well cooked and tasty food. we went on Saturday April 30th and we were very surprised that at 8:30 pm the restaurant was virtually empty. We ordered the Maza for two and then the Montfort chicken dinner to split. We also ordered a bottle of red wine and our first choice they didn't have. Our wine came, bottle already opened with two glasses and the waitress put down the bottle and the two glasses and left. She didn't pour a tasting or even fill our glasses. Then the maza came with no bells and whistles no olive oil on the hummus and the tabbouleh was very roughly chopped. The Montfort chicken dinner came to the table as we were starting our apps. So the dinner was cold by the time we got to it. Very disappointing visit considering the superior food and service we were used to.

• Visited April 2012