“Montfort Oakville - Always mouthwatering & friendy”

Montfort Oakville Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
“Montfort Oakville - Always mouthwatering & friendy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

The classic Montfort. I think this place has been around since the late 80's? because I remember, half remember rolling in at 2pm for a quick Montfort chicken. This place has the best creamy garlic sauce, wow. Now double the size from the wayback original resto. Can't beat the food, and the staff are funny & friendly. I think they are still open late. Definate reco. Right of the QEW @ trafalgar, for those passing through. My wife is addicted to the food now. So we'll have to be back once a month. Kid friendly, even with 7 month olds. lol.
Honestly I'm not sure what the Aly534 is wining about, maybe she didn't take her meds?

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank markusa149

Burlington, Canada
“Terrible Experience Rude Owner, No Customer Service. AVOID IT.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

This owner is a thief, we bought some wag jag coupons and she extended the expiry date because the restaurant was closed on a day that we went. Then we went back and she pretended like she didn't extend it. even though she initialed it on the paper. whatever you do, do not go to the Oakville or Milton Montfort unless you want to get robbed out of your money. The Milton Montfort is a junk restaurant, it feels like a fast food atmosphere. Don't waste your money. The owner lady is a rude, liar and does not care about customer service at all. I bet she would spit in your food if she had the chance.

If you want to go to Montfort, go to the BURLINGTON one instead, I have a great experience every time I go there, and the management is very friendly.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank A R
Toronto, Canada
“Be careful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

This restaurant served me mouldy cake. I ate some. I was sick in the parking lot.
I was ignored and avoided by the owner and manager.
Disgusting behaviour.
After being run around by phone for over a week, In the end I was not compensated at ALL. Even paid for my coffee. I was told that the dessert fridges were in perfect working order which makes it even worse, that means the cake was there for over a month.

The server reccommended this cake in particular. Obviously trying to sell it off.
I will never go here again. And do not reccommend it to anyone.
I have worked in the restaurant industry for many years,
This business does not deserve your hard earned money.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Tanya T
Oakville, Canada
“We love this restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is my husband and my favorite restaurant!! We first went there for one of our wedding anniversary dinners and ever since then, we were hooked! The servers are very pleasent and the food is fantastic!!! We highly recommend this restaurant! Some of our friends that we told about this place are hooked to!

We have tried other locations, but this is the only one we will go to. Another bonus is this restaurant is open late!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lisa B
Oakville, Canada
“Wont go there again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

not going there again. I've tried & loved Burlington one (Appleby & West of Uppermiddle) much better than this Oakville branch in service, freshness & taste of food.

2 Thank Llove2Travell