“Wonderful hotel”

Staybridge Suites Oakville
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We , my wife and me, spend 8 nights during May 2013.We wnt to visit our family lives in Oakville,Ontario.
The room was good,comfortable, food ok, moderate price and above all the stuff is very nice.
Highly reccommended.
Gad

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Oakville

Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife, toddler daughter and I just spent a couple of nights at the Staybridge Suites Oakville. This was our 3rd visit to this property. We have always found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. The rooms have always met our expectations for cleanliness. The morning breakfast buffet has always been well stocked with a good assortment of typical breakfast items that are laid out along side a comfortable dining area. We enjoyed the dinner that was provided on one of the evenings during our stay. Chicken Kiev, mashed red skin potatoes and salad. This is above and beyond what we have experienced at other hotels. Very nice. My daughter especially enjoys the heated indoor pool. All in all, we definately recommend this property if you are looking to stay in Oakville.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here for a weekend with my teenage daughter and 3 of her friends for a convention they were attending in Toronto. We got the 2 bedroom suite, which worked out really well since I got my own bedroom and bathroom and the girls shared the other bedroom, bathroom and living area. I was actually very impressed with this hotel. I'm generally a pretty light sleeper, but the bed and pillows were super comfortable and I had 2 really great sleeps. I appreciated that the bedrooms were away from the hallways, so you don't get that hallway noise and light under the door effect that keeps me awake most other places. The full kitchen was a bonus. We didn't actually cook in the suite, but the plates and cutlery were appreciated for our leftovers! The breakfast buffet was quite good, but the dining room was crowded, particularly Sunday morning, and we had to wait a while for the buffet to be replenished. Staff was very friendly, and when we requested a plunger for a clogged toilet, it was brought to our room within 5 minutes. Room cleanliness was superb, although the hallways were a little grubby in spots (I'm nitpicking here). Overall, a really good family hotel and we are planning to come back next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 30+ days for training. The staff is amazing. They are friendly and sincere. I had a suite with a small kitchen. The full size fridge and 2 burners allowed me to do some basic cooking when I chose not to eat at the generous breakfast buffet or the moderate weekly dinner. The bed is very firm and the suite is well laid out which allows for comfortable living while on an extended stay. A no brainer if you are staying in the Oakville area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed here with my wife while we relocated back to Cda from the US. The staff especially Aura were fantastic and highly recommend for short and long term stays!!! Pet and child friendly. Good location off major highway and close to Go Transit station if required. Lots of parking. Buffet was very good given the price point and the staff work hard to keep it fresh!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike D
StaybridgeOakville, Manager at Staybridge Suites Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Dear Valued Guest (s):

Thank you for your stay with us! We sincerely thank you for your kind feedback! We take great pride in the service we offer, and we were glad your had a great experience with us!

We look forward to seeing you in the near future and thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington!

Regards,

Winston Young
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2013

As many of you, we research our hotels before making reservations. We chose to stay at the Oakville Staybridge Suites because of the reviews. Could it be that good? YES! People working there who really seemed to take pride in making our stay as enjoyable as they could, as well as an excellent free buffet breakfast, and clean modern facilities. Just 5 stars all the way. (We just booked another Staybridge Suites in Guelph for our next trip as a result!) This is an excellent facility with top rate staff. Well done Staybridge Suites Oakville!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest (s),

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at the Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington! We pride ourselves in customer service and we are glad you recognized us! Your feedback has been shared with the staff and managers of the hotel and we are extremely excited!

Once again, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Winston Young
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Staybridge has discovered what people want. I was hooked on this Hotel the moment I opened the door to the suite. A home away from home. Good to see the trends are finally shifting away from the typical crappy standard room to places you could live in.

Equipped with a real kitchen including a fridge (not a beer fridge), a kitchen counter, microwave oven. It has the feel of a condo suite or an upscale appartment. As soon as I walked in I knew that this is the answer to my problem which may not be shared by many. Working two weeks a month in GTA and heading outside the city to my home for the other two weeks.

Once you stay here at Staybridge you wonder why there are not more hotels or appartments designed like this. Furthermore. it makes you wonder why the construction industry is not tapping into this market? Why do they keep building the same over priced condos and appartments when smaller and affordable is the way to go?

Beautiful compact affordable suites marketed for single people or couples who work in the GTA area and then escape outside of the city to their home on off days. I would stay here two weeks a month if i could afford it. If 14 days would cost $1000 it would work, but the reality is that it would probably set you back $2000. A victim of their success. Maybe I can offer to clean up for reduced costs?

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo