“Oh dear”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #313 of 493 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The manager said it was the kitchens fault. Well your there to manage them so own up to it. Food was cold and took 20 minutes to zap them in the microwave when we gave it back. Then it was the table of 30's fault who were also the only others in the place and had finished eating way before us. Fair play we were not charged for the food in the end but 2 hours from start to finish and we only had the main course. Going back to the usual one at dorval who always deliver even when it's rammed. Also the picture given at the top is not even 2011 Winston. The picture is the dorval one. Sorry more whining, here it comes, the tvs in the dining area are not hd. The blinds are also broken maybe the tvs are HD just my pupils have been melted from the sun glaring directly at me. Oh yeah great putting green when you walk in....they just need a putter and a ball. Also the gents toilets have mirrors placed to the side of you perfect for admiring yourself taking a leak.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I thought it was a really cool place with really yummy pizza. I yummed it all up. If this is the Boston Pizza I went to then I loved how you give tours around the place and lets us go into the huge cooler and how we made our own pizza.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Someone told me they make a killer burger but what i got was a saggy burger with not flavor and very pricy. On top of that the service was too slow as the server was busy chatting or flirting with one another!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Service- Absolutely terrible. We have been here at least 4-5 times, and the service has either been terrible, or non-existent. On our last visit we had to wait 15 minutes for a table when there were at least 20-25 empty tables in the restaurant. Our server was non-existent for our entire meal. When we informed her that we did not enjoy our meal, she told us we should have informed her earlier, and implied that it was our fault. When we asked to speak to a manager, he/she refused to come out to speak with us. We were told that there was no manager on site at the time. However, having worked in the retail/restaurant business for years, I know that there is ALWAYS a manager on the premises.

Food- Cheap tasting and bland. You can taste the fact that most of the food here is frozen, not fresh. Everything seems to be smothered in cheese to make up for the fact that the rest of the food is tasteless.

Value- Average prices. Go somewhere else and receive better quality food for the same price.

Atmosphere- Average bar/restaurant atmosphere. Nothing special.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Excellent food and ambiance. I enjoyed my evening there very much. An excellent variety of beers. Very good service as well.